North Texas Payroll Processing in Dallas TX
Each Dallas area business has different day-to-day concerns, but there is one headache that is the same across the board: payroll processing in North Texas. From small enterprises to the largest, you can ensure accuracy and oversight of every paycheck with North Texas payroll processing services at Slaton Financial.
As employers know, payroll is no longer simply cash at the end of the week. It’s not even a check at the end of the month. Instead it has many complications due to the number of employees, compensation amounts, and federal withholding. There are also considerations such as direct deposit and the use of cash cards.
Despite many challenges, your payroll must be accurate. But how can it be when there are always variables? And those variables often change. North Texas payroll processing must keep up with:
- Variations in pay amounts, due to compensation levels, raises, or hours worked
- Variations in pay schedules: weekly, bi-weekly and monthly
- Retirement withholding
- Federal tax withholding
- Medicare withholding
- Social Security withholding
If these items are calculated incorrectly, the whole system may get called into question. There all kinds of pitfalls. No one wants to play catch-up because raises weren’t implemented in a timely fashion. Percentages can be messed up if retirement amounts are done incorrectly. Withholding too little FICA or too much can cause headaches for individual employees and trigger government oversight in extreme cases.
Start-Up Payroll Processing by Slaton
Are you just starting your business? There are some tips at the Small Business Administration about how to get your payroll started. If you want to make things easy on yourself, let us help you set up payroll processing and allow you time to get your business up and running.
Why Pick Slaton for North Texas Payroll Processing?
Many people ask why should they use a regional company like Slaton. Our local, Dallas-based company has roots. We aren’t going anywhere. You can count on us rather than a national processing firm without ties to the community.
- You can reduce the burden on your staff and still enjoy high quality payroll processing.
- Your payroll will be done in a timely and accurate manner.
- As a firm and as individuals, we have years of experience, skills and knowledge.
- Our large team works together to ensure your satisfaction.
- Our sizable client list demonstrates how well we take care of our business customers.
- Slaton puts a premium on honesty and trustworthiness.
- Slaton honors its privacy commitments to its business clients.
- We can help new businesses establish good payroll practices.
- We can help existing businesses improve their payroll process.
If you want to know more, please contact us online or call us at 214-343-0642.
We will process your payroll. Your clients can receive checks, direct deposit or cash cards.